The Best of Space Exploration is Streaming

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ronvining
    Keymaster

The Best of Space Exploration is Streaming – Space…The Final Frontier!

If you enjoy Space Exploration, Streaming Apps are the perfect capsule for everything you’ve wanted.

From Science Fact to Science Fiction I’ve been watching everything from The Right Stuff on Disney+ / National Geographic, Amazon Prime Video The NASA Collection to Netflix’s Away to the alternate-reality For All Mankind on AppleTV+ and the Paramount+ / CBS All Access prequels and sequels Star Trek Discovery / Picard and animated Lower Decks, even Peacock will soon get into the game with their retelling of Battlestar Galactica.

I’ve also enjoyed 2 seasons of the Netflix remake of Lost in Space (Season 3 is on it’s way) and the all-new comedy series, Space Force. If you are a Star Wars fan, Disney+ has just about everything Lucasfilm has ever produced (sans 1977 Holiday Special / 2 Ewok Adventures) while every Star Trek film can be streamed from Amazon Prime Video and all series from Enterprise, TOS, Animated Series to Next Generation, Deep Space Nine to Voyager are orbiting on Netflix based on your region.

From Prime Video’s The Expanse and Netflix’s Altered Carbon to BritBox’s Dr. Who, the shows mentioned above are just the tip of the comet. If you are a fan of real world Sci-Fi reality, alternate reality to flat out fiction and fantasy that’s out of this world, Streaming Apps contain the original programming from television series, films to documentaries that will keep your stargazing desires fully satisfied.

I look forward to your JoulePepper rating of my JouleView about “The Best of Space Exploration is Streaming” program, series or film and I’d love to read your comments in the JouleStream section, below. Let’s make it a discussion! Based on what I shared above, while I enjoy them all, I give AppleTV+ For All Mankind Seasons 1-2 , 4 of 5 JoulePeppers – it’s Hot! Meanwhile, I give For All Mankind Seasons 3-4 , 3 of 5 JoulePeppers – it’s Warm!

Regardless of the JoulePepper ratings giving above,  I’m hoping for a future For All Mankind Season 5 that is 5 of 5 JoulePeppers that’s Spicy, to drop in 2025???

About AppFlicks:

Join the AppFlicks community as either an AppFlicker Critic, JoulePepper Contributor or AuteurX Creator via our Login page. Once you do, at the JoulePepper Contributor level, you can not only rate everything via our Icy OR Spicy JoulePeppers, you can also comment on anything across the Website, vote in JoulePoll Polls and author your very own JouleView Reviews & JouleStream Forums.

Stay up-to-date with the latest Entertainment Buzz, check out our curated RSS feeds for News, Gossip, Trailers and Popular: Play (Games), Watch (TV Series / Films) & Listen (Music) across AppFlicks. Click, for more JouleView Programs Forums. To find a specific title, use Search from top-left dropdown menu.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by AppFlicker#1.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by AppFlicker#1.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by AppFlicker#1.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by AppFlicker#1.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by ronvining.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by ronvining.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Rate this content?

Average rating 5 / 5. JouleGage 2

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.